Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving in Neola!!



I went to Neola, Ut again this year for Thanksgiving.
(close to Vernal, Roosevelt area)
It's always fun to get together with Chet's family.
We don't get to see the Jensen side as much, so its always fun to catch up when we go.
We had the dinner acrossed the street at the elementary school.
All the food was great!!
I think I ate way to much food though :)
After dinner we played a few rounds of lightening.
We spent the rest of the time at Chet's grandma's.
The men mostly watched football.
The women just sat and visited and played games.
We played a new game Tammie taught us and I won and got $5.25 :)
The next morning we had a big breakfast before we all headed home or to shop.
Sadly I forgot I had my camera and I didn't take any pictures :(
*I promise I will do better at taking pictures of what I do so you're not reading all the time*

No comments:

Post a Comment