Thursday, January 5, 2012

Catch Up

Time to play a little catch up since I have been MIA for a few weeks.

It's sad to see that holiday's come and go but I had a blast!!

Christmas eve we went out to lunch with Chet's family and Grandma Marie.
We spent the rest of the day/ night at my parents house.

We had our fondue dinner




We had a white elephant gift exchange




We all got a kick out of my mom's gift she got and how embarrassed she was.


Bryant showing off the elf outfit :)

We acted out the nativity

The rest of the night we spent playing games till way late at night.

Christmas morning we got up SUPER early and opened presents with my family
Chet and I went to church with his parents and came back to open presents with them.
Tammie made a big breakfast and then fell back asleep.
Later that night we had the Olsen Christmas party were we had dinner and did the gift exchange.
It was a lot of fun visiting with family.
Sadly I forgot my camera Christmas day and don't have any pictures of the day/night.

New Years Eve was pretty low key....
Chet's aunt and Grandma came up for the weekend.
Us girls all went shopping that afternoon and we got to sit and visit.
Chet was leaving early that next morning (2am) so we spent a lot of time packing his bags.
We spent the rest of the night with my family playing games, and eating lots of food.

New Years Day...
I spent all New Years up in Lewiston for Hudson's baby blessing.
I ate way to much food but it was all so dang good :)
It was fun to see a lot of family and I had a lot of fun playing with my buddy Shae.

So long 2011... I am so excited and can't wait to see what happens this coming year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment