Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals for 2012

As the 2012 begins it feels nice to start with new goals for the year.
I am super excited about this year and the goals I'm hoping to accomplish.
I have a feeling this is going to be a great year :)

Goals to Accomplish by the end of 2012:
(in no particular order)
  1. Learn something new- Try something different, don't be afriad to go out of your comfort zone
  2. Be active- excersie 3-4 times a week, not to lose weight but to feel good, no more being lazy
  3. Read my scriptures every day- start my day off right, continue to gain an understanding and knowledge of the things I read
  4. Eat healthier- replace unhealthy with healthy, don't eat out as much, drink less pop, eat less candy
  5. Become a better cook- always try new recipes, plan ahead weekly meals, watch and learn from my mom more
  6. Read more books- help me to eliminate the time I would could be watching TV or on internet
  7. Improve temple attandance- prepare to enter in the temple, go to the temple at least 2 times a month
  8. Be postive- always smile, no more talking negative, don't talk bad about others, be happy
  9. Live in the moment-"If you live purely in the moment you will always be happy because there is nothing wrong in this split-second", don't take life so serious, relax!!!!
  10. Be organized- plan out my days, deep clean and dejunk often
  11. Be a better daughter, sister, wife and friend- always support them, call them up just to talk and to see how their day went
  12. Help others- forget myself and serve other, always look for ways I can step up to help

No comments:

Post a Comment